RED FLAG when a storage facility, called SECURITY PUBLIC, refuses to let staff give paying customers the corporate number to call, and the corporate phone number is not public, not listed anywhere. They do not want customers to contact them.

I've made every attempt and they dont respond to emails. The managers John and Nady at Fruitridge in Sacramento are awful managers. Here's what they have done to me: let strangers into my unit, for four hours, while hanging out with them, telling them which unit was mine, and letting them in without security code, ALL AFTER I CALLED AND TOLD HIM THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY THINGS AND TOLD HIM TO STOP THEM. -They put me in lien six times illegally without proper notice and everytime they cut my lock, things came up missing from my unit and everything was rearranged.

they even put things in plastic bins to organize my things and I have before and after pics to prove. -they harassed me for over a year, refused to open door to take my payment so I'd be late. -made my only help leave, said he was tresspassing, called cops on me for no reason, threatened me, glares across the aisle for an hour while I'm working, talks down to me, and threatened to lock me inside the gates if late checking out, and theN LOCKED ME IN THE FACILITY, WORSE AREA, WHEN I WAS TWO MINS LATE CHECKING OUT. HE LEFT PREMESIS SO I'D BE TRAPPED.

NEXT NIGHT HE CALLED COPS ON ME BECAUSE I WOULDNT BE FINISHED BY SIX, EVEN THOUGH CLOSING TIMES 7, ILLEGALLY FILMED ME ON CELL PHONE, WANTED TO STALL ME SO I'D GET LOCKED IN AGAIN, SMASHED MY FINGER, WORSE THINGS IS I'M HAVING FLASHBACKS FROM PTSD FROM GETTING KIDNAPPED AS A CHILD. AND HE GOT PROMOTED AND MOVED BY THE OCEAN! NO WAY SHOULD THEY BE IN BUSINESS WITH THIS STUFF GOING ON.

FIFTEEN DEAD BABY MICE IN UNIT AND AROUND UNIT TOO. DISGUSTING

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $20000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Security Public Storage. The most disappointing about security public storage manager at Security Public Storage was managers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Security Public Storage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Security Public Storage to other companies on our site.

Comments