Security Public Storage - Excellent service

4.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Exellent customer service and that work with you. I had to move units and they were very helpful.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 02, 2017.

SECURITY PUBLIC STORAGE IN SACRAMENTO, FRUITRIDGE

Additional Fees

RED FLAG when a storage facility, called SECURITY PUBLIC, refuses to let staff give paying customers the corporate number to call, and the corporate phone number is not public, not listed anywhere. They do not want customers to contact them.

I've made every attempt and they dont respond to emails. The managers John and Nady at Fruitridge in Sacramento are awful managers. Here's what they have done to me: let strangers into my unit, for four hours, while hanging out with them, telling them which unit was mine, and letting them in without security code, ALL AFTER I CALLED AND TOLD HIM THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY THINGS AND TOLD HIM TO STOP THEM. -They put me in lien six times illegally without proper notice and everytime they cut my lock, things came up missing from my unit and everything was rearranged.

they even put things in plastic bins to organize my things and I have before and after pics to prove. -they harassed me for over a year, refused to open door to take my payment so I'd be late. -made my only help leave, said he was tresspassing, called cops on me for no reason, threatened me, glares across the aisle for an hour while I'm working, talks down to me, and threatened to lock me inside the gates if late checking out, and theN LOCKED ME IN THE FACILITY, WORSE AREA, WHEN I WAS TWO MINS LATE CHECKING OUT. HE LEFT PREMESIS SO I'D BE TRAPPED.

NEXT NIGHT HE CALLED COPS ON ME BECAUSE I WOULDNT BE FINISHED BY SIX, EVEN THOUGH CLOSING TIMES 7, ILLEGALLY FILMED ME ON CELL PHONE, WANTED TO STALL ME SO I'D GET LOCKED IN AGAIN, SMASHED MY FINGER, WORSE THINGS IS I'M HAVING FLASHBACKS FROM PTSD FROM GETTING KIDNAPPED AS A CHILD. AND HE GOT PROMOTED AND MOVED BY THE OCEAN! NO WAY SHOULD THEY BE IN BUSINESS WITH THIS STUFF GOING ON.

FIFTEEN DEAD BABY MICE IN UNIT AND AROUND UNIT TOO. DISGUSTING

Product or Service Mentioned: Security Public Storage Manager.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Managers.

• Fruitridge
  • False Imprisonment
  • Traumatised
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 27, 2016.

Security Public Storage in Bethesda Maryland

After six years of faithful payments, I gleefully left Sercurity Public Storage for another storage center that is not only cleaner but CHEAPER! Within one year, my rent was raised 3 times and I was being charged for insurance that A) Did not want, B) was not suppose to have and C) did not cover what was promised.

Like the other comments, I found the service at Public Storage t be marginal, sometimes nice but when I had an issue with the rate changes, found the customer service was absent.

Not only was the place marginally clean (and this is one of their newer locations) but the "security gate" was often up, allowing cars to enter at will and the cameras not where they were suppose to be.

Did I mention that the managers changed as often as the weather? It was not uncommon to come into the office and find that a new set of managers were present.....the former managers having "left" with the impression given that they were fired.

Since I have found another storage center near this place, I have been letting current renters know about their choices and as it turns out, they have had the same complaints that I have expressed. The units are overpriced for the "service" being offered and the cleanliness is something that needs to be addressed.

Do not waste your money at this place. The service is awful and overpriced. IF you do rent, make sure you are not being gouged by their rental agreement. There was nothing in their contract that said they would charge "insurance fees". This is another scam and when I confronted the managers with the "additonal fee" they backed down.

Rip off! I am going to file a complaint with my county better business bureau.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 22, 2012.

Comments